Sep 17, 2013
ATA 54th Annual Conference
San Antonio, Texas
November 6-9, 2013
ATA members can SAVE 20% when they register
by October 1.
WHAT IS THE ATA ANNUAL CONFERENCE?
* More than 175 seminars, sessions, workshops, and events
* Face-to-face networking with colleagues and company owners
* Tool training sessions for CAT software
* Exhibits, exhibits, exhibits--latest software, agencies, & publications
* ATA certification exam sitting
* Ideas, motivation, and enthusiasm
Review the conference program and learn more about speakers,
sessions, and events!
NEW! BUDDIES WELCOME NEWBIES
The ATA Annual Conference can be overwhelming for a first-time
attendee. New this year! A pre-conference event on Wednesday will
provide an opportunity for “newbies” (first-time attendees) to pair up
with “buddies” (experienced attendees) and learn how to make the
most of their conference experience.
Early registration discounts end TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1
Don't miss the early registration savings. Register online now!
If you have already registered, thank you. See you in San Antonio!
QUESTIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact Lauren Mendell, ATA Member Relations Manager,
for questions and additional information.
Phone: +1-703-683-6100, ext. 3001
You have received this email message because you are
a member of the American Translators Association.
CONFERENCE QUICK LINKS
* Annual Conference Home Page
* SAVE with EARLY REGISTRATION!
* Hotel Reservation Information
* Preconference Seminar Program
* Conference Sessions by Language
* Conference Sessions by Specialization
* Tools Tutorials
* Buddies Welcome Newbies
* Professional Networking Events
* Conference Exhibition Hall
* Roommate Referral Information
You are receiving this email because you are a member of
the American Translators Association.